Planning Assistant | Fashion
Our client is looking for a Planning Operations Assistant join their team! This role will start remote and eventually be on site in Commerce, CA. The Planning Operations Assistant will report directly to the Demand Planner to help manage the inventory operations by assisting with all planning and allocation department needs.
• Process return authorizations (RAs)
• Maintain reserve uploads
• Run data pulls for weekly reporting
• Set up data files for quarterly meetings
• Handle inventory data using Excel spreadsheets
• Verify outdated data and make any necessary changes
• 1-2 years of experience working in data entry or a related field
• Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
• Experience and comfort working in a fast-paced environment
• Exceptional analytical and organizational skills
• Detail oriented
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Send your resume today!