Our client is a luxury, high-end and trendy fashiondestination that has made a strong mark on the e-commerce world as well as apresence across the United States and Canada, housing 35 plus boutiques. They curate a collection of the most sought after designers and styles to bringtogether a fashion selection like no other. In each boutique, they catertheir selections based on the neighborhoods and clientele, giving theircustomers exactly what they want. With an environment that has beencreated to be the utmost intimate, personal stylists are on-hand to workon-one-one with clients to help them create the most alluring head-to-toelooks.
In this role, you will be developing and executingstrategies to optimize sales. You will also be working on reporting for theteam and forecasting for future seasons based on sales and inventoryhistory.
- Assist with open-to-buy management, planning and forecasting processes, planning calendar and development of actionable analysis.
- Clearly communicate to Planning and Buying teams the financial objectives, action plans, opportunities, learnings and liabilities of the RTW department.
- Recommend SKU and unit department targets based on budget.
- Work closely with buying and planning team to initiate and develop actionable analysis to recap business by classification and subclass at a top-line as well as store level.
- Generate and analyze sales and inventory reporting.
- Work closely with the buying team to analyze seasonal merchandise assortments and execute merchandising strategies.
- Monitor and control markdown cadence.
- Bachelor's Degree required.
- 1-2 years of Planning and/or Allocation experience required.
- Experience with advanced retail math.
- Ability to work in a fast paced work environment.
- Must be proficient in advanced Excel and other industry specific reporting programs.