Note: This opportunity is a long-term contract for 8 months
Our client is a popular fashion brand presenting the latest performance apparel, accessories, and footwear must-haves. With their incredibly inclusive and refreshingly collaborative culture, creativity flourishes every day.
In this position, you would be responsible for overseeing merchandise plans and sales forecasts at the gender, division, and department level.
• Manage monthly, quarterly, and seasonal sales and inventory data and identify opportunities and risks by gender, division, department, and style
• Analyze key items and categories and implement seasonal buy strategies and immediate action plans based on monthly, quarterly, and seasonal sales results
• Establish sales and forecast plans aligned with inventory levels by season and monitor sales on a weekly and monthly basis
• Implement assortment plans by gender, division, and department for new stores within a channel and identify seasonal and annual projections by division per channel
• Partner with various cross-functional teams, including IT and analysis to streamline data and automate reports
• Bachelor’s degree
• 5+ years’ planning experience
• Proven ability to analyze complex models
• Proficient with Microsoft Word, Access, and Excel and MicroStrategy