Platform Experience Manager
Our client is an iconic global beauty company with a diverse portfolio of top brands. Their on-trend, innovative, and creative approach distinguishes them as at the forefront of the industry.
In this role, you would be responsible for overseeing digital experience performance metrics and standardized reports to monitor and improve platforms and digital content. You would also be responsible for leading global product merchandising strategy and monitoring customer-centric ecommerce.
• Implement weekly and monthly digital experience performance metrics and standardized reports to monitor and improve platforms and digital content
• Create channel-specific opportunities, define success metrics, and inform global teams on global retail eCommerce activities and trends
• Lead global product merchandising strategy and monitor customer-centric ecommerce across all digital platforms, including ecommerce, social commerce, and app-commerce
• Manage product search, ratings and reviews, product recommendations, strategic content, and product alignment across all platforms
• Direct 360 content plan and delivery to leverage all digital channels to amplify new product and collection launches and new marketing initiatives
• Maintain strong relationships with the insights agency and leverage their platform to build out strategic A/B testing program
• Bachelor’s degree
• Proven eCommerce and digital experience
• Strong analytical skills