PO Clerk/Buyer Assistant
Our client is a popular luxury retailer with the latest discounted products in everything fashion and beauty. Their on-trend, contemporary, and high-quality approach keeps you dressed stylish all year long.
In this role, you would be responsible for maintaining data within the purchase order system and ensuring the information is accurate. You would also be responsible for assisting the buying and planning teams with all aspects of purchase order entry processing.
• Maintain data within the purchase order system and ensure the information from vendors is accurate; assist the buying and planning teams with all aspects of purchase order entry processing
• Input initial purchase orders into the system and edit purchase orders based on the style, size, and quantity changes
• Manage the integrity of logged data and track purchase orders; confirm necessary approvals are established for purchase orders prior to processing
• Identify data discrepancies based on information currently in system and information provided; help with daily, weekly and monthly sales reporting
• Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Excel
• Possess strong communication, organizational, and detail oriented skills
• Microsoft Dynamics Great Plains experience a plus