Our client based in Los Angeles is a popular luxury retailer with the latest must-haves in everything fashion and beauty. With their cool, on-trend, and contemporary approach, you can effortlessly dress in style every day.
As the Purchase Order Clerk, you would be responsible for maintaining data within Purchase Order system and ensuring accurate information is obtained from vendors and brand sales team to ensure data integrity.
• Maintain data within Purchase Order system and ensure accurate information is obtained from vendors and brand sales team to ensure data integrity
• Assist the buying and planning teams with all aspects of purchase order entry processing and input initial purchase orders into the system
• Edit purchase orders based on style, size, quantity changes, track purchase orders, and validate appropriate approvals are in place for purchase orders prior to processing
• Manage integrity of data and identify data discrepancies based on information currently in the system and oversee purchase order tracking
• Assist with daily, weekly and monthly sales reporting and complete additional tasks as requested by planning team
• Strong Excel Skills with Pivot tables and VLOOKUPS
• Ability to work in a fast pace environment
• Sense of urgency to complete work in a timely, accurate, efficient manner
• Excellent organization skills and strong attention to detail
• Extreme attention to detail
• Microsoft Dynamics Great Plains experience a plus