Creative Services Jobs
Post Technical Engineer
Our client is a cool, creative and conceptual company that produces award-winning content for different media outlets and forums. Their impressive body of work includes partnering with well-known lifestyle brands and creating documentaries for top cable networks. Their company culture is exciting and fast-paced, filled with forward-thinking and innovative individuals.
In this post-production role, you will work the late shift and act as a primary technical resource for editorial and post production users. Escalating issues as needed.
- Support Apple, Windows and Linux workstations. Including build-out. Configuration and troubleshooting
- Maintain nightly backups, routine system maintenance
- Manage Open Directory Users and FTP accounts
- Minimum 2 years of experience of engineer post-production environment
- Proficient in Adobe CC Premiere, After Effects, AVID Media Composter, Pro Tools and BlackMagic DaVinci Resolve
- Strong sense of personal responsibility for task completion
- Experience supporting and troubleshooting Mac OS X, Windows and CentOS
- Strong ability to problem-solve
- Knowledge of video formats, protocols and post-production workflow