PPC Marketing Manager - 6-month Contract
Location: Kennesaw, GA
Duration: Approximately 6 months
Onsite: 40 hrs/week
Please send your resume as the first step.
PPC Marketing Specialist
Amazon owned company is seeking a scrappy, strategic and highly-analytical individual to work on Paid Search initiatives to acquire new customers and drive traffic for their dotcom a channel and for their Amazon channel. The position will be responsible for execution and day-to-day operations of CPC campaigns along with reporting and optimization. Successful candidates will possess a deep understanding of paid search, display and will be able to shape our growth in these channels. The ideal candidate has a strong ‘roll up your sleeves’ mentality and thrives in an entrepreneurial environment driving short-term gains while building towards long-term success.
You must know Google Ads to be considered for this role
This team is looking for a marketing manager who has experience with Google Ads. The core day to day will include execution and analysis of pay-per click campaigns, how campaigns perform in Google. They will be utilizing Google 90% of the time and an amazon marketing platform 10% of the time. The candidate needs a heavy understanding of data, which keywords are performing, and the correct bidding categories.
• Execute pay per click (PPC) campaign strategies using Google Analytics, Ads, Amazon Search (AMS)
• Daily reporting and analysis of trend data from Google Ads, Google Analytics, IBM CoreMetrics, etc.
• Build and monitor mechanisms to continually identify opportunities to drive measurable improvements for ad copy, keyword research, bid management and A/B testing.
• Monitor and report on core KPIs for impression share, CTR, conversion rate, CPA and others.
• Utilize bid management platforms (Marin) to drive overall efficiency while identifying growth opportunities
• 3-5 years of progressive growth with SEM and SEO; proven ability to significantly drive engagement and conversion.
• Advanced Excel skills to drive analytical decisions using data
• Multi-tasker who is well organized, with impeccable written and oral presentation skills
• Strong analytical capability with experience in forecasting and website analytics
• Google Ads Certification
• Excellent project management skills
• Creative thinker who can be both innovative while execution oriented
• Proven analytical and quantitative skills; ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions and develop business cases
• Knowledge in web analytical tools: Google, CoreMetrics, Omniture, etc.
• Bachelor's degree
• eCommerce & Retail experience preferred
• Marketing analytics experience required
• Experience working in a direct marketing environment, preferably with an online retailer a plus
• Experience in a consulting role or business advisory role a plus
• STEM degree (Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics), MBA preferred