Position: PR Assistant
Location: Western Suburbs
Our corporate client is seeking a PR Assistant with PR and event coordination experience on a full-time basis.
You will work with the PR team to help coordinate, plan, and execute promotional national events.
- Work with third-party agency to develop and review integrated marketing plans
- Ensure marketing plans and materials align with business expectations and priorities
- Assist in event coordination and execution • Conduct research to assist in department initiatives and projects
- Liaise between the Marketing Department, vendors and/or agencies while maintaining positive relationships
- Execute administrative duties including scheduling meetings and making travel arrangements
- Collaborate with other departments to coordinate award invoices and licensing
- Research and track prospective awards for submissions and licensing
• 1-2 years previous PR, marketing, and/or digital experience
• Exceptional organizational, problem solving, and time management skills
• Strategic and critical thinker with high emphasis in accuracy and urgency, and the ability to adapt to changing priorities
• Excellent writing, proofing and editorial skills • Professional and effective communication, both verbal and written
• Has the ability to prioritize duties among multiple concurrent projects
• Proficient knowledge in Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook)
• Agency experience preferred
If you are qualified for this opportunity please forward your resume today.