Our client, a leading name in the Food and Packaging space, is looking for a Junior PR Assistant/ Coordinator to join their team.
Ideally, this person will be strong in Excel and will have come from a PR background. This is onsite in their corporate offices in the Western Suburbs (must have car)!
Duties and Responsibilities
• Act as day-to-day liaison between agency partners, marketing teams, corporate buying teams and external vendors
• Support research, vetting and management of key influencers and advocates across multiple channels
• Collaborate on the development of influencer content and activations that drive earned awareness, advocacy and consideration
• Manage multiple projects by anticipating challenges, troubleshooting problems, proposing solutions, managing quality and ensuring deadline adherence
• Write, edit and proofread high quality internal and external communications content
• Demonstrate an understanding of social and earned measurement and analysis tools, platforms and strategies
• Work closely with Social Media and Digital Teams to support strategy and cross-promotion of influencer content
• Monitor emerging trends in social media and influencer marketing, and monitor the competitive environment to deliver insights that help inform strategy and stay ahead of the industry
Requirements for the position:
Prefers someone with 2-3 years of relevant public relations and social media experience.
Candidates need to be able to work independent and collaboratively, be extremely organized and detail oriented, and someone that keeps up with the marketing influencer trends.
Send your resume today!