Our client is a premier communications agency presenting unparalleled strategic solutions for an extensive portfolio of top brands. Their innovative, on-trend, and modern approach distinguishes them at the forefront of the industry.
In this role, you would be responsible for assisting with executing the public relations strategy and tracking all press clippings. You would also be responsible for assisting with planning events and tracking samples.
• Develop and implement the public relations strategy, track and monitor press clippings, and oversee sample trafficking
• Write press releases and media alerts, respond to all emails and phone calls from the press, and build blogger and press relationships
• Assist with events, plan press presentations, assist with seasonal product mailings and gift orders, and maintain media lists
• Oversee media library, clips, and scans, generate reports, and remain current of industry trends on all media platforms
• PR fashion or beauty experience