Do you love working in PR and working with influencers? Are you looking to join a growing team with huge success in the toy and CPG space?
Well then we have the job for you!
Our client is looking to hire a PR Coordinator on their team in their offices in the South Bay.
The PR Coordinator will work closely with their PR Manager and Brand Managers to
assist in developing and executing PR strategy.
Looking for Someone With:
• General understanding of both traditional and online PR tactics
• Experience in using major social media platforms for marketing purposes
• Experience working with Influencer’s
• Strong Microsoft Office skills (PowerPoint, Excel, Word)
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Meticulous attention to detail, resourceful, with a can-do attitude
• A team-player who thrives within a dynamic, fast-growing company
• Previous experience working with global brands
• Previous PR & Influencer-specific experience; 2+ years handling
Influencer Relations (either in a full-time, freelance, or internship capacity)
• Proven track record leading strategic Influencer campaigns with
• Assist with U.S. PR activities across all brands including
Influencer-specific strategies to deliver positive ROI and category/owned
• Identify, and assist in cultivating and maintaining meaningful relationships
with a broad spectrum of media and Influencers across YouTube,
Instagram and other relevant platforms
• Manage participation in Influencer and industry events
• Ability to generate overall leads through social media, YouTube and other
• Daily monitoring, tracking and reporting of Influencer social placements
• Daily monitoring, tracking and reporting of competitive brands’ Influencer
• Assist with creative conceptualization of events and mailers and support in
execution of large volume mailers for media and Influencers
• Fulfillment of daily product requests
• Influencer milestone tracking
• Support and attendance of PR-related and industry events as needed
• Assist in planning and executing large-scale events
• Assist in facilitating weekly and monthly PR reports
• Administrative support for marketing team, such as creating documents for
team use, taking & distributing notes from team meetings, editing press
releases, organize Influencer events, coordinate meetings at trade events,
Send your resume today!