Our client is an innovative, forward-thinking and modernactivewear retailer focusing on women’s athletic and leisurewear apparel. Theypride themselves on being able to fill the gap in the athletic apparel space byoffering women quality, comfortable and stylish clothing they can wear to hitthe gym, run errands or to catch their next flight. The clothes not only look good but feel greatand perform better, always.
In this role you will supportthe Senior US PR Manager to execute the company’s US PR Strategy includingpromoting new season collections, product launches, reacting to market trends,identifying coverage opportunities and pitching stores to press.
• Develop strongrelationships lifestyle, fitness and fashion editors
• Assisting in the planning and executing pressevents
• Build and maintain press lists
• Manage all traffic samples
• Manage monthly and yearly PR reports
• Monitor industry news
• Exceptional written andverbal communication skills
• Understanding/passion for digital media andsocial platforms
• Proven ability to drive projects forward andsee them through completion
• Strong attention to detail, excellentorganizational skills and ability to multi-task
• Experience in assisting with events andproduct launches
• Highly motivated, self-starter who pays greatattention to detail
• Strong interest in media and current trends