PR Director - Jewelry/Luxury Lifestyle
Our client is a leading marketing and communications firm specializing in brand positioning, digital media, event production, media relations, and reputation management. Their innovative, creative, and integrated approach builds relationships and delivers optimal results across various sectors.
In this role, you would be responsible for leading full-scale PR strategy for clients and developing various press materials.
• Lead strategic product placement, features and news stories in national and key regional magazines, newspapers, TV, and online media outlets
• Develop internal and external client and press materials, including pitches, press kits, media alerts, press releases, and executive summaries
• Manage client strategies and drive results aligned with the client’s PR weekly, monthly, quarterly, yearly goals and track brand impressions
• Establish the media outreach calendar to pitch, leverage media opportunities for all clients, and manage press clippings binder
• Manage client PR budgets, generate campaign performance reports, and serve as the key contact for media inquiries
• Bachelor’s degree
• 5+ years’ experience
• Experience securing product placement, features, and news stories for clients and/or brands
• Relationships within the jewelry/luxury lifestyle media