PR Influencer Coordinator
Our client is a creative, innovative, and luxurious cosmetics company that is dedicated to making women feel beautiful from the inside out. With so many gorgeous color palettes to choose from, their high-quality products are designed to enhance a woman’s natural beauty.
In this position, you would be responsible for maintaining strong relationships with a variety of influencers across various platforms. You would also be responsible for overseeing influencer events and managing PR influencer strategies.
• Identify, pursue, and maintain strong relationships with a broad spectrum of influencers across YouTube, Instagram, and other necessary platforms
• Oversee influencer events, such as Generation Beauty and BeautyCon and influencer-curated boxes, including Birchbox and BeautyCon
• Manage PR influencer strategic plan to deliver optimal ROI and category platform growth; analyze and recommend new opportunities for partnerships and collaborations
• Generate leads through social media, YouTube, Tubularlabs, and Social Blade; monitor influencer social placements and competitive brands’ influencer activations
• Bachelor’s degree in public relations, communications, journalism, or marketing
• Beauty PR & influencer experience; 2-4 years’ influencer relations experience
• Proficient with social media platforms and Microsoft Office suite