Our client is a popular digital media and marketing company connecting brands and social influencers in one convenient location. Their integrated, revolutionary, and on-trend approach distinguishes them at the forefront of the industry.
In this position, you would be responsible for overseeing all aspects of public relations, including implementing a comprehensive multi-channel public relations strategy. You would also be responsible for maintaining media relationships and pitching stories.
• Develop and implement a comprehensive multi-channel public relations strategy to drive growth and brand awareness
• Oversee all press collateral, intranet posts, and corporate requests; partner with cross functional teams to pitch stories aligned with the community’s newsworthy business initiatives
• Compose media alerts, press releases, and speeches; pitch stories and field media questions; generate quarterly and annual recap reports
• Establish and maintain strong relationships with key media contacts and cultivate new relationships as necessary
• Remain current of emerging industry trends, events, and competitive landscape; manage all invoices, vendor contracts, and payments
• Bachelor’s degree
• 4-6 years’ PR experience in traditional and digital
• Interest in the YouTube and fashion/beauty/style space