Our client is a top marketing agency creating renowned events spanning every industry across the globe. Their customized, innovative, and collaborative approach creates the most engaging experiences to drive business like no other.
In this position, you would be responsible for leading PR strategies to increase brand awareness. You would also be responsible for leveraging key media contacts and participating in weekly brand meetings and calls.
• Manage, create, and implement PR strategies to increase brand awareness and a positive image to external and internal audiences
• Communicate with show teams to ensure deliverables are completed on-time and event objectives and service agreements are achieved
• Lead media and PR for show websites, including press registration setup and qualifying members of the media
• Leverage key media contacts with journalists, bloggers, influencers and analysts across national, trade, and vertical media channels
• Oversee staffing media booth presence at events, check-in media representatives, coordinate on-site interviews, and manage media attendees’ needs on-site
• Contribute in weekly brand meetings and calls and present consultative recommendations on tactical communications activity
• Bachelor’s degree
• 3+ years’ public relations agency experience
• Significant experience providing communications guidance and expertise to executives