Our client is a creative, innovative, and luxurious cosmetics company that is dedicated to making women feel beautiful from the inside out. With so many gorgeous color palettes to choose from, their high-quality products are designed to enhance a woman’s natural beauty.
In this position, you would be responsible for managing the development and execution of press and influencer strategies. You would also maximize print and online coverage and support the brand’s business and sales objectives.
• Develop local, national, and international PR and media plans and partner with necessary teams to coordinate execution
• Provide journalists and influencers with timely and usable assets to secure significant press coverage across various platforms
•Review PR toolkits, digital presentations, press releases, biographies, Q&A’s, media alerts, beauty alerts and distribute materials to the appropriate markets
• Collaborate with the digital teams and develop strategies for launches and ongoing brand storytelling
• Initiate innovative methods to utilize new media, successful social channel strategies, webinars, and events while maintaining brand DNA and objectives
• Direct high-profile local PR events to introduce new products, brand ambassadors, and campaigns to key media, influencers, and consumers
• Forecast, manage, and reconcile brand budgets; plan and prioritize appropriate activations for earned and amplified media application
• Bachelor’s degree in public relations, communications, journalism, or marketing
• 6-9+ years’ beauty PR in-house/agency experience
• Broadcast and business press contacts preferred