Our client is a leading organization, bringing people together, inspiring professionals, and impacting the world. Their innovative, dynamic, and collaborative approach fosters togetherness to achieve meaningful experiences.
In this role, you will be aiding the communications team to create a corporate image by establishing a solid network of media relations consumers. The position also includes pitching ideas to attract a wide variety of people and clients.
- Create new media relationships within the business media industry wait maintaining old clients; develop blueprints for relation strategies
- Explore effective placements in print, broadcast and online media while answering inquiries from media, individuals and other organizations
- Communicate programs, projects, and campaigns clearly to clients and consumers via telephone and email while coursing and managing speaking and sponsorship opportunities
Facilitate communication with leadership to execute program overviews and step by step plans
- Write detailed information packets to create and nurture business with industry insiders and thought leaders that would work off each other
- 4+ years of PR experience is a must, experience with a start-up is preferred
- Exhibit a network of traditional and online media contacts
- a shown ability to multi-task and work effectively in a collaborative environment and to think critically and use analytics to solve both major and minor PR problems
- Proficiency with MS Word, Google Drive, and Excel, Social Media/PR internship experience a plus