Our client is a well-known fashion brand creating the latest on-trend apparel and accessories. Their fashion-forward, cool, and high-end designs can be seen worn by the most stylish trendsetters on and off the fashion runway.
In this position, you would be responsible for overseeing all aspects of public relations, including implementing a comprehensive multi-channel public relations strategy. You would also be responsible for maintaining media relationships and pitching stories.
• Develop and implement a comprehensive multi-channel public relations strategy to drive growth and brand awareness
• Oversee all press collateral and partner with cross functional teams to pitch stories aligned with the company’s initiatives
• Compose media alerts, press releases, and speeches; pitch stories and field media questions; generate quarterly and annual recap reports
• Establish and maintain strong relationships with key media contacts and cultivate new relationships as necessary
• Remain current of emerging industry trends, events, and competitive landscape; manage all invoices, vendor contracts, and payments
• Bachelor’s degree
• 5+ years’ PR/marketing experience