Our client is a renowned company featuring leading apparel retailers. Their on-trend, cool, and modern approach distinguishes them as a top destination for every stylish trendsetter.
In this position, you would be responsible for directing the PR and influencer strategy and managing strong relationships with key media leaders.
• Create, execute, and optimize a full-scale PR strategy and lead and execute events, and maintain strong relationships with key media leaders
• Manage strategies and drive results aligned with the PR weekly, monthly, quarterly, yearly goals and track brand impressions
• Establish the media outreach calendar to pitch and leverage media opportunities for all clients and lead daily sample trafficking and press clippings binder
• Implement and manage influencer marketing programs and track published influencer content and assist with creating campaign reports
• Research and identify key influencers across multiple channels; source, build, and maintain the influencer database of bloggers, advocates, and influencers
• Bachelor's degree in marketing, public relations, journalism or related fields
• 4+ years’ fashion public relations experience, luxury experience preferred
• Experience working with media outlets, social media influencers, celebrities and their teams