Creative Services Jobs
PR Manager- Temp
- The Temp Manager, Kids and Family Animated Series Publicity will work across several different disciplines that are bringing original series to fruition @ Brand. We are looking for a team member who is able to formulate and drive creative and executable ideas, communicate priorities, and present clear goals to stakeholders. The ideal candidate is not just a publicist, but a Brand publicist, representing and understanding our brand. They must have a solid business acumen and a strong work ethic. This leader will:
- Understand the animation medium and kids and family space.
- Be intellectually curious about entertainment, animation and technology, and relate that knowledge to their campaigns.
-Think strategically and run with campaigns or new ideas that haven’t yet been achieved or previously attempted (and have fun with it).
- Be a bold risk taker, not afraid to challenge prevailing assumptions when warranted, and suggest better approaches.
-Be candid and direct, even when that approach might be controversial.
-Thrive in an environment of freedom and responsibility, where they are able to take initiative and use sound judgement to independently make wise decisions
-They are scrappy, unafraid to jump in and handle tasks at all levels.
-The role will report to the Director of Kids & Family Animated Series Publicity.
-The ideal candidate is a strong leader familiar with the brands culture memo and is eager to work among like-minded colleagues and embrace the company's philosophies: They have a point of view and are willing to express and support that.
-A Kids & Family entertainment expert with 7-10+ years of experience designing campaigns for multiple earned channels (traditional press, digital/social press, influencers, etc.)
-Experience working in kids and family a must, preschool series a plus.
-Strong media relations expertise across U.S. consumer and trade press as well as worldwide animation press with contacts in the Kids, Family & Parenting entertainment sections.
- Someone with a collaborative nature who can work closely with cross functional partners to build creative, strong and innovative campaigns.
-Experience running campaigns to ensure a high degree of collaborating with multiple internal and external publicity teams.
-Experience working closely on Consumer Products campaigns to support titles a plus.
-Experience working with teams around the world, ideally working in deep partnership on campaigns and narratives for multiple markets around the world.