PR & Marketing Coordinator
Our client is a leading jewelry brand that is synonymous with the most fabulous jewels in the world. The brand represents rarity and excellence with the best quality and craftsmanship.
In this role, you would serve as an integral team member and manage all public relations projects. You would work directly with the department manager for customer relations management and licensed sales.
• Develop an omni-channel marketing strategy for PR and sales to maximize exposure
• Collaborate with publishers to secure photo placement, prepare photoshoot materials, and attend photoshoots to supervise product handling
• Compose various writings, distribute, and manage relationships with key press contacts
• Monitor, analyze, and report editorial clippings and provide ROI on digital activity
• Assist with scheduling appointments for editors traveling to London and Paris
• Support store staff with creation of distribution lists and appropriate communication materials
• Collaborate with merchandising to identify new products and develop product information sheets
• Bachelor’s degree
• Minimum two years experience with public relations and marketing
• Possess excellent communication, problem solving, and organization skills
• Proficient with PC