Our client is a creative, innovative and forward thinking brand management and licensing company. With top-tier clients, their global business is booming. They really care about their clients and their clients only expect the very best from them. With a company culture that is refreshingly inclusive and incredibly collaborative, they have had great success.
In this role you will own, manage and support PR and Marketing campaigns that drive global awareness for the company and its portfolio of world-class brands.
• Responsible for managing and executing all aspects of PR and Marketing Communications
• Responsible for the creation and management of all PR campaigns, paid PR programs, brand partnerships, and event sponsorships;
• Manage PR campaigns and outreach for all US / Canadian contact lists
• Responsible for all press activities, including the ideation, creation and pitching of brand
& product related content in the U.S. and Canadian market, as well as being the key contact for media, influencer, blogger
• Work collaboratively with the brand team to properly express brand identity and content in marketing communications, adapting brand content specifically for respective markets
• Responsible for the creation, management and execution of all marketing campaigns, ensuring creative brand expression through all consumer and cultural touch points, both external and internal
• Minimum 5+ years of experience in PR, or Marketing – or surprise us with your background altogether
• Developed strong relationships in media across PR, advertising, brand partnership and sponsorships of events
• Exposure to a cross-functional role related to campaign management, PR, copywriting, digital and other related functions
• Strong analytical skills and project management skills
• Excellent organizational skills