Digital Marketing Jobs
PR Senior Account Manager
Our client is a well-known communications agency specializing in multi-channel strategy and creative for consumer brands across various sectors, including fashion and beauty. Their innovative, dynamic, and collaborative techniques present unparalleled results for top brands.
In this role, you would be responsible for delivering the highest level of PR coverage, including editorial, features, and brand-building spreads. You would also be responsible for establishing and maintaining strong relationships with clients and providing first-rate PR services.
• Generate exceptional PR coverage, including editorial, features, and brand-building spreads; develop and manage PR programs
• Establish and maintain strong client relationships and provide first-rate professionalism and creative services; compose press releases and briefs and gain necessary client approvals
• Ensure accuracy and consistency for all aspects of the social media strategy; create and implement publicity plans
• Plan and coordinate media events, including run up to the event and design; oversee the creative development of print and digital collateral, such as invitations
• Identify and outreach to celebrities relevant to the target audience and brand; maximize collaboration, brand endorsement, and product placement opportunities
• Manage and monitor budgets; ensure all campaigns remain within budget and advise on budgetary status
• Bachelor’s degree preferred
• 5+ years’ related experience
• Possess strong media relationships
• Knowledge of Cision and Fashion GPS