company in San Diego is looking for a Pre-Production
Coordinator to join their team!
· Acts as a liaison between the Product Development team and the Pre-Production team for films requirements and licensing approvals
· Ensures timelines stay on track for orders from initial set up to the start of production, in regards to licensing approvals
· Tracks all licensing statuses for current import orders
· Helps to coordinate sampling process and queue for pre-production team, if needed
· Ensures films, samples, paperwork, and information are ready to send to the factories
· Serve as a main point of contact for the Import team for any pre-production requests and needs
· Creates specific neck hits for licenses with varying sizes, tracking numbers, UPC codes and private label requirements for import orders
· Checks in with the licensing department daily to verify all legal marks, concept and pre-pro approvals
· Maintain proper and detailed records, communications, and documentation for all design history, per import order
· Bachelors Degree preferred.
· Experience in Public Relations preferred.
· Minimum 60 WPM
· Strong Working Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite – Excel, Word, and Outlook
· Must be well organized and a self-starter
· Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing
· Knowledge and experience using Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator programs
· Must be available full-time, Monday through Friday.