Our client is a renowned design agency presenting award-winning creative solutions for a diverse portfolio of top brands. Their innovative, dynamic, and collaborative approach creates revolutionary work across the globe.
In this role, you would be responsible for working with Project Managers to understand each customer’s requirements for file preparation. You would also be responsible for overseeing product definitions, developing traps, and placing correct marks.
• Understand each customer’s requirements for file preparation by working with Project Managers to gain information on the client’s objectives
• Manage product definitions and reviews for trapping, stepping of file, color, and special marks;
apply required traps, holdbacks, overprints, knockouts, minimum type, and line thickness
• Develop traps based on experiential trapping knowledge for different types of printing to ensure the customer’s projects print accurately
• Place correct marks, color bars, distortion gauges, and scale boxes on jobs; step, repeat, and apply distortion and cutbacks as necessary
• Review and ensure basic mark positions are correct, such as corner trims, screen scales, punch marks, job name, color designations, and logo
• Establish a quality control check list and ensure every project achieves the brand’s standards and the client’s objectives
• Bachelor’s degree
• Prepress Operator experience
• Proficient with Mac and Adobe Creative Suite