Creative Services Jobs
Our client is a leading advertising agency specializing in brand strategy, integrated marketing, and digital business. Their innovative, highly strategic, and transformative approach drives one-of-a-kind results for some of the most well-known and successful brands.
Presentation Designer Overview:
As the Presentation Designer, you will be responsible for creating presentation deck designs from project concept through execution. You will also be responsible for creating branding, logo design, data visualizations for digital media.
Presentation Designer Responsibilities:
• Develop comprehensive and the highest-level quality presentations for multi-level partners across the company
• Gather information, images, and graphics from various sources and research data to create a cohesive editorial visual experience
• Participate in research activities, such as competitive and strategic analysis, brand design guidelines, and copy development
• Create branding, logo design, data visualizations for digital and print media and maintain cohesive and elevated brand standards and guidelines
• Collaborate with various cross-functional team members; achieve established timelines and provide strategic recommendations
Presentation Designer Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s degree
• Proven presentation and design experience
• Strong understanding of typography and layout
• Proficient with Microsoft PowerPoint
To be considered for the Presentation Designer role, please send resumes, samples/ link and 1-2 lines of why you feel you would be a great Presentation Designer for this team!