Press, Publicity, and Events Manager
Our client is a leading accessories brand, offering the most beautiful highly crafted footwear and accessories for women. Their chic, modern, and fashion forward designs allow every woman to effortlessly complete any stylish look.
In this position, you would be responsible for building strong relationships with print, digital media, and celebrity outlets. You would also be responsible for implementing initiatives to increase brand awareness and position the brand.
• Serve as the key contact for all aspects of public relations; build strong relationships with editors, influencers, stylists, and VIPs; execute celebrity placement strategy to ensure ROI and KPI
• Oversee sample production and trafficking, supplying imagery, press appointments, and scheduling interviews; implement press and editorial plans with print, digital, and influencer outlets
• Manage digital editorial coverage and ensure placements to increase brand transparency and drive sales; develop features and story pitches to generate editorial content
• Assist with coordinating and executing seasonal events that are press, influencer, and consumer facing; oversee guest list, press outreach, gifting, seating, and interview schedules
• Monitor media and generate weekly coverage reports for senior management and external partners; establish KPIs for measuring public relations performance
• Grow the affiliate marketing channel and drive sales and maintain strong relations with partners; implement a blogger outreach strategy and monitor KPI’s
• Bachelor’s degree
• 5+ years’ public relations experience
• Fashion PR experience, ideally in an agency environment managing fashion accounts, or in-house with a fashion brand
• Possess strong relationships with editors and influencers