Our client is a leading apparel designer based out of Bellevue, WA. They are seeking a Pricing Representative to join their team.
- Review price requests from sales, noting details on the forms such as target pricing, delivery, reference samples, changes, etc. Collaborate with other pricing team members to leverage pairs and corresponding prices, whenever possible.
- Review and analyze factory quotes; negotiate prices with overseas pricing reps / domestic sales reps, as needed. Research and use comparison pricing, whenever needed.
- Utilize internal system to submit official price requests to overseas pricing reps, document negotiations during pricing stage, issue sales quotes, and issue sales orders / pricing specs.
- Monitor program status and maintain system in order to reflect most current pricing information.
- Knowledge, understanding, and assigning of HTS codes to confirmed shoes/orders within the specs in the Product Manager.
- Initiate and track duty testing / measurements, as needed. Consult duty expert whenever needed.
- Utilize available reports to make informed decisions considering approved factory base by customer (as applicable), factory capacity, and factory specialty.
- Review weekly pricing reports and research / update discrepancies, missing prices or specs, and missing HTS codes in a timely manner.
- Attend order detail meetings and clarify / follow up on pending issues, as needed.
- Review / respond to e-mails in a timely manner.
- Communicate with PD, Pre-production, CSR, Sales, overseas pricing, logistics, accounting, management, other pricing team members, etc. as needed in order to help support accuracy in order details, cost-effectiveness, and successful management of factory target timing / production schedules, etc.
- College degree
- At least 3 years of international business experience
- Knowledge in the footwear industry – Import & Export
- Good knowledge of MS Word, Excel and Outlook.
24 Seven is a strategic staffing and recruiting firm specializing in marketing, creative and digital talent. We partner with forward-thinking companies and brands to support their evolving talent demands. From freelance, to fulltime, and executive-level searches, we deliver talent that meets our clients’ needs both professionally and culturally with offices in New York, London, Toronto, Los Angeles, Santa Monica, Orange County, Chicago, San Francisco, Seattle, Portland, Philadelphia and Atlanta.