Our client is a well-known agency specializing in connecting hotels with guests. Based in the heart of London, their innovative, dynamic, and integrated approach distinguishes them as a leader in the industry.
In this role, you would be responsible for building tools to help hotels increase direct bookings. You would also be responsible for working on full stack web tech projects, including customer site, back-end services, data, and a dashboard for configuration and analytics.
• Oversee delivery pipelines, A/B testing, real-time analytics, and monitor various tools, including Rollbar
• Partner with product owners and front-end developers for single page application technologies; work directly with clients for codebase and participate in code reviews
• Write tests for the development process and write code and tests in small increments; create shipping code and evaluate production performance
• Extensive experience building deployment pipelines and cloud platform delivery
• Advanced with TDD/BDD and tooling XP and Kanban
• Experience with HTML5, NoSQL, Redis, Rabbit MQ, Amazon SQS