Principal UX Designer
Our client is an iconic fashion brand creating the latest apparel and accessories. With their innovative, on-trend, and creative designs, you can dress effortlessly cool every day.
Principal UX Designer Overview:
As the Principal UX Designer, you will partner directly with the Product Manager to convert wireframes into real world design. You will also be responsible for creating responsive web, tablet, and mobile designs and designing interfaces for mobile apps.
Principal UX Designer Responsibilities:
• Convert wireframes provided by the Product Manager/UX team to a visual User Interface utilizing various tools
• Partner with the product team and ensure designs are consistent with the product vision and aligned with style guidelines
• Work with the front end developers to resolve UI inquiries and confirm UI design is translated to HTML/App interfaces
• Develop design prototypes quickly and accurately and continually modify the prototypes until the design is finalized
• Remain current of emerging design trends and monitor design language changes across sites and follow UI design industry standards
Principal UX Designer Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s degree
• 10+ years of UX design experience
• Proficient with UI/UX wireframing and prototyping tools, including Adobe Creative Suite, Axure, Sketch, InVision, and Zeplin