Print Account Manager - Entertainment
Our client, a creative agency in the valley has an immediate need for an Account Manager with a background in print production. This is a fulltime or temp to hire opportunity for the right candidate. You must be comfortable managing the production workflow for print campaigns and have excellent client management skills.
The Account Manager will serve as the primary contact for day-to-day activities of the client. The position is responsible for overall agency service and activities on one or more accounts. This includes all activities across the range of client services from project coordination through creative execution and from strategy implementation to solution delivery. The Account Manager ensures that solutions provided are on strategy and meet the Agency’s standards and client expectations.
• Maintains excellent client and internal relationships which pave the way for the best possible work
• Responsible for driving the successful execution of campaigns through effective communication and coordination with team members, while ensuring that the client’s needs and goals are met
• Ensures that all corporate compliance documentation is processed, updated and filed according to requirements
• Works directly with clients, the account team, internal creative and production teams to ensure active campaigns / projects are executed on-time, on-budget and have met and/or exceeded client expectations
• Works directly with the Account Director and the VP, Account Services to support efforts to broaden and strengthen the agency’s offerings and partnerships with current and prospective clients
• Monitors designated accounts’ campaigns to ensure timely and efficient execution of deliverables
• Responsible for pricing strategy and profitability targets that align with organizational objectives.
• Works with internal project team members related to develop campaigns that meet the client’s brief and budget. Deliverables include RFPs, briefs, pitches, contracts, budgets and timelines
• Acts as the client within the internal production process to ensure that campaigns meet clients’ goals
• Utilizes timely and accurate communication of campaign details to team members and maintains a cooperative and enjoyable team environment to facilitate the successful completion of the campaign
• Coordinates client meetings and liaises with client to understand requirements and provide updates on campaign progress
• Quality control of all work that is submitted to clients and monitoring the effectiveness of campaigns.
• Partners with Account Director and VP, Account Services to understand designated account needs, resources, and opportunities
• Negotiates with clients about final campaign budgets and details of the campaign.
• Maintain regular/ongoing communications with Account Director to identify and convert new/refresh opportunities to active projects
• Gains knowledge of trends in clients’ industries, and establishes and maintains strong relationships within these industries
• Manages client billing/invoicing
• Keeps account and operations teams motivated in tough times
• Other account, client, and project management responsibilities as required
Skills and Knowledge Required:
• Strong leadership skills, with the ability to influence, negotiate, and persuade
• Ultimate client satisfaction mentality and approach
• Uncanny ability to create and cultivate relationships with clients, vendors, and internal teams
• Ability to engage in healthy debate with creative, strategists, and management to ensure that operations and account teams are meeting and exceeding client expectations
• Comfort with pushing back on clients and internally when necessary to ensure best possible outcome.
• Ability to add value to conversations with client
• Confidence in dealing with complexity, ambiguity, and rapidly changing circumstances
• Ability to anticipate potential challenges and identify hidden opportunities to add value
• Exceptional project management and coordination competencies
• Ability to execute projects with little oversight needed.
• Financial and accounting savvy: High levels of mindfulness around profitability and resource requirements for the account
• Otherworldly ability to communicate concisely, and provide clear direction to multiple stakeholders
• Deep understanding of industry, agency, and brand – and ability to leverage deep expertise to create strategic opportunities
• Strong attention to detail with outstanding analytic skills
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent from a four-year college or university required
• 5-7 years of work experience in account services
Send your resume today!
"24 Seven and its clients will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance."