Print Design Director
Our client is an exciting home furnishing start-up creating vibrant, innovative, and on-trend must-haves to transform every space into a beautiful oasis. With their collaborative and welcoming culture, creativity and imagination flourish every day.
In this position, you would be responsible for leading all aspects of print design collections based on trends and customer needs. You would also be responsible for implementing a design strategy to build a library of designs for optimal efficiency.
• Direct printed design collections based on trends and lifestyles and customer needs while ensuring designs are cost effective
• Develop and implement design strategy to build a library of designs for optimal efficiency and remain cost effective
• Prepare all necessary components for design presentations, such as sketch boards, proto reviews, and production meeting preparation
• Collaborate with various cross-functional teams; establish and maintain strong business relationships with international external partners
• Develop technical packages highlighting materials, specs, and construction; work with vendors and factories to review technical specifications and issues
• Bachelor’s degree
• 10+ years’ home design experience
• Premier home textile vendor experience preferred