Our client is one of the world’s largest interactive advertising agencies – innovative, creative, and tenacious; they are experts in the industry. With an impressive body of work their clients are some of the most recognizable companies across the globe. Their offices are warm and welcoming with an eclectic group of exciting and intelligent people.
In this position you will create, print, install, and mount all life size products for the client’s vendors and customers from food distributors to automotive companies and beauty products. This role also requires a bit of trimming, book making, and board organizing for the client during briefs and meetings.
- Reach across departments to produce clean, concise print graphics and copy for all in-house merchandise and our client’s top vendors
- Exercise appropriate creative procedures when dealing with all campaigns and projects from conception to finish; present all work to executives and supervisors during meetings and briefs
- Adhere to a consistent graphic production and check-in process, while also identifying opportunities for improvement; review and assign projects across graphic design teams
- Create guidelines and self-editing systems to move workflow efficiently and glitch free through the printing process
- Professional experience and background in print media, graphic design, or relevant work
- Excellent multi-tasker with the ability to juggle multiple projects seamlessly while working with multiple teams or independently
- Experience in graphic and product brand creative designing