Our client is an iconic media entertainment company presenting an extensive portfolio of top television networks and a motion picture business. Their innovative, dynamic, and integrated approach distinguishes them as a leader in the industry across the globe.
In this position, you would be responsible for designing the brand’s print, digital, and social creative assets.
• Develop ideas to be used across multiple platforms, including social and digital and implement creative direction for all projects
• Ensure all deliverables are aligned with the brand’s aesthetic and maintain the highest-quality of work produced
• Serve as the key creative lead on projects from conception to delivery and directing the work of team members and vendors
• Design the brand’s print materials, including advertising campaigns and collateral pieces and work with digital and on-air teams to ensure a cohesive brand image
• Create print ad mechanicals for final release to publications and ensure hi-res files are built to specs provided
• Bachelor’s degree in art and/or design
• 5+ years’ creative print design experience with 4 color, spot colors, PDF, printer ready files, and print production techniques
• 2+ years’ design experience in a studio or television/cable network
• Proficient with Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign and MAC OS