Our client is a renowned fashion company creating the latest must-have essentials for every trendsetter. With their modern, fashion-forward, and chic designs, you can effortlessly dress in style every day.
As the Print Designer, you would collaborate with the Designer to create original prints and graphics in a fast-paced environment and develop artwork from concept through pre-production within factory constraints.
• Collaborate with the Designer to create original prints and graphics in a fast-paced environment and develop artwork from concept through pre-production within factory constraints
• Work closely with the design team to set deadlines and ensure timely presentation of artwork and communicate effectively with cross-functional partners to execute artwork
• Research emerging print and graphic concepts and trends for inspiration and maintain a working knowledge of factory-ready artwork and repeats
• Mentor and train assistants, interns, and new hires and foster collaboration and growth within the team through strategic research and suggestions for best practices
• Bachelor’s degree in textile design or related field
• 5+ years of experience in textile design
• Ability to prioritize and manage deadlines
• Excellent illustrative hand and painting skills
• Passionate about print design, with a great eye for color, design, and trend
• Strong knowledge and application of Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop for textile design