Print Graphic Designer
Leading Orange County Apparel Brand is looking for a Print Graphic Designer to join their team!
In this role you will be creating designs graphics, layouts and computer-based artwork for assigned collateral such as direct mail, point-of-sale materials, promotional materials, corporate graphics, hang tags, labeling, posters, catalogues and brochures. This role will be working with outside creative consultants and designers.
- Actively follows global retail trends, and proactive in contributing fresh ideas that will delight consumers.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects, adhering to critical project timelines in a fast-paced environment
- Design layouts for retail POP and catalog, occasionally design for wholesale and corporate.
- Concepting, swiping, sketching, revising for catalog and POP
- Utilize design skill and computer technology to develop corporate imaging materials, including window display and point-of-sale signage; corporate graphics; hang-tags and labels; direct mail and credit pieces; package design; catalogues; commercials and video presentations; print and outdoor advertising
- Manage the full project life cycle, from design, layout, mechanical through follow-up
- Participate in the creation of fresh new marketing ideas for the business
- Solid Print design and print production experience required
- Experience in Apparel industry preferred
- Packaging design experience preferred
- Proficiency in Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator.
- 1-3 years experience in print design