Print Graphic Designer
Our Client, a financial management company, is looking for a Print Graphic Designer to join their team!
The Designer is responsible for creating and formatting, design-related projects. This includes corporate communications materials such as brochures, invitations, event signage, recruiting collateral flyers, external site banners and other ad hoc projects. The responsibilities also include formatting investment reports, research papers and contents for our internal website. We are looking for an individual who possesses high initiative and has demonstrated the ability to work in a strong team-based environment. The optimal candidate must be detail-oriented, have excellent communication and organizational skills and will be expected to keep pace with a heavy, deadline-oriented workload.
- Create/design and format materials for various departments
- Facilitate, advance and collaborate in production and layout activities
- Consult and work closely with various stakeholders regarding all materials
- Create/maintain graphics standards and help ensure that graphics teams in all locations adhere to these same standards
- Create/design and place advertisements in trade publications
- 7 to 10 years graphic design experience. Experience in the financial industry a plus Demonstrated computer proficiency with Microsoft Office and Adobe Creative Suite applications, specifically InDesign and Excel
- Experience in investment-related or other professional services field strongly desired
- Digital design experience a plus
- Strong facilitation and interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong quantitative skills
Send your portfolio today!