Print Graphic Designer
Our client is a high-end casual, chic and classic women’s and men’s apparel company that has retail stores spanning the globe. They have been recognized by fashion influencers for their thoughtfully designed, purposeful collections featuring relevant, wearable pieces, fine fabrics and exceptional fits. Their cool, modern offices located on the west side of Manhattan, directly reflects their strong company culture and collaborative philosophy.
In this role you will be creating designs graphics, layouts and computer-based artwork for assigned collateral such as direct mail, point-of-sale materials, promotional materials, corporate graphics, hang tags, labeling, posters, catalogues and brochures. This role will be working with outside creative consultants and designers.
- Actively follows global retail trends, and proactive in contributing fresh ideas that will delight consumers.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects, adhering to critical project timelines in a fast-paced environment
- Design layouts for retail POP and catalog, occasionally design for wholesale and corporate.
- Concepting, swiping, sketching, revising for catalog and POP
- Utilize design skill and computer technology to develop corporate imaging materials, including window display and point-of-sale signage; corporate graphics; hang-tags and labels; direct mail and credit pieces; package design; catalogues; commercials and video presentations; print and outdoor advertising
- Manage the full project life cycle, from design, layout, mechanical through follow-up
- Participate in the creation of fresh new marketing ideas for the business
- Solid Print design and print production experience required
- Packaging design experience preferred
- Proficiency in Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator.
- 3+ years experience in print design