Print Graphic Designer
Our client is a classic, fun and vibrant well-known American retailer specializing in fragrance, lotions and candles. Women often turn to them to help wash away the stress of daily life. Their new modern-day, apothecary of beauty inspired stores reflects their growth as a company.
In this role you will be creating designs graphics, layouts and computer-based artwork for assigned collateral such as direct mail, point-of-sale materials, promotional materials, corporate graphics, hang tags, labeling, posters, catalogues and brochures. This role will be working with outside creative consultants and designers.
- Actively follows global retail trends, and proactive in contributing fresh ideas that will delight consumers.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects, adhering to critical project timelines in a fast-paced environment
- Design layouts for retail POP and catalog, occasionally design for wholesale and corporate.
- Concepting, swiping, sketching, revising for catalog and POP
- Utilize design skill and computer technology to develop corporate imaging materials, including window display and point-of-sale signage; corporate graphics; hang-tags and labels; direct mail and credit pieces; package design; catalogues; commercials and video presentations; print and outdoor advertising
- Manage the full project life cycle, from design, layout, mechanical through follow-up
- Participate in the creation of fresh new marketing ideas for the business
- Solid Print design and print production experience required
- Packaging design experience preferred
- Proficiency in Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator.
- 3+ years experience in print design