Print Graphic Designer
Our client is a popular beauty company creating the latest, contemporary skin care and hair care must-haves. Their eco-friendly, high-quality, and on-trend approach inspires confidence and supports communities every day.
In this position, you would be responsible for developing design elements for various print campaigns and assets, including packaging artwork, marketing materials, presentations, retail displays, signage, and event materials.
• Develop graphic design elements for various print campaigns and assets, including packaging artwork, marketing materials, presentations, retail displays, signage, and event materials
• Partner with the Production Manager to ensure all projects are completed on-time and manage a team of designers
• Manage all visual elements and develop cohesive designs aligned with the brand’s guidelines and company’s overall objectives
• Collaborate with various team members, including Copywriters and provide support; partner with cross-functional teams to achieve objectives
• Remain informed of emerging industry trends and best practices; evaluate analytical data and provide strategic recommendations
• Bachelor’s degree
• 3+ years’ experience in creative design environment
• Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office Suite