Print Packaging Designer
Ourclient is leading specialty retailer offering the best health and wellnesssolutions. With their innovative, dynamic, and collaborative approach, it hasnever been easier for you and your family to live a healthy lifestyle.
In thisposition, you would be responsible for developing packaging layouts, creatingartwork, and inserting designs using existing artwork.
• Manage allaspects of packaging mechanicals, including concept development, design, revisions, and production
• Maintain brand standards,product integrity, and appeal through varying shipping and display conditions
• Implement designspecifications for fit and packaging of product for shelving, shipping, weight,and retail packaging
• Test, analyze,and select materials for packaging based on durability and cost effectiveness;follow delivery, timeframe, and cost guidelines
• Create mockuppackaging for final review by product development, marketing, merchandising,and management
• Liaise withvarious cross-functional teams, including product development, marketing, andmerchandising
• Bachelor’s degreein packaging design or related field
• 5+ years’packaging design experience
• Proficient withAdobe Creative Suite