Print Production Artist - On-going Contractx
In order to be considered for the role, please reply with resume and link to your work. Retail design experience is highly preferred!
Feel free to forward this along to your network. We'll pay $$ if we place someone that you recommend.
Our client is a well-known communication solutions company helping businesses across various industries. Their integrated, collaborative, and innovative approach presents revolutionary capabilities for businesses everywhere.
In this position, you would be responsible for ensuring that the creative concept is executed in the highest standards. This is NOT a design role!!! The client wants true production artists. Your work will be seen on a national level!
• Create print-ready files for all offline work
• Image retouching, clipping paths, and additional image manipulation
• Color Correction
+ Make various formats of supplied artwork production-ready and resolve any artwork issues that arise during production.
+ Execute well-structured files
+ Prepare files for press
+ MAJOR attention to detail
• Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or related field
• 3-5 years of experience
• Highly technical
• Ability to work under tight deadlines and stressful situations
• Strong communications skills, and a positive attitude
+ Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator)
+ Degree in Graphic Design or related field