Print Production Coordinator - Freelance
Our client, a creative agency in the valley has an immediate need for a Production Coordinator. This is an ongoing freelance position onsite.
- Oversee daily deliverables, conferring with vendors and internal departments concerning timeframes, volume of work and maintaining a current status of assigned projects at all times
- Alert team to potential un-planned costs / delays; confer with Production Managers to develop options; communicate options to Account and execute agreed upon plan of action
- Quality control jobs for accuracy to spec, manufacturability, and on-time completion
- Author specifications and confirm art to the specs on the job folders; confirm against Production Matrix
- Verify bills from suppliers with PO’s issued to insure all charges are legitimate and pre-authorized
- Ensure USPS regulatory requirements are met and continuity throughout print elements Relays modifications in writing to internal/external resources throughout project lifecycle
- Coordinate print production schedules, quotes and billing for assigned accounts.
- Confer with Production Managers to determine progress of work and to provide written changes to vendors
- Verify Insertion approvals against Account mail matrix
- Responsible to file all back-up documents as required; organized and saved appropriately to the server
- Support Production financial needs; estimating new creative, creating client estimates, and entering estimates
DESIRABLE COMPETENCIES & SKILLS:
- Adhere to pre-established guidelines and specific instructions and training, to effectively perform the functions of the job
- Must be able to analyze many variables and choose the most effective course of action for the organization at any given point in time
- Ability to communicate effectively and appropriately in all channels: written, interpersonal, presentation,
- formal and informal. Uses good judgment as to what to communicate to whom as well as the best way to get that accomplished
- Must be able to handle novel and diverse work problems on a daily basis
- Proficient in Windows, Word, Excel Software
PREFERRED EXPERIENCE, QUALIFICATIONS & ANY SPECIAL REqUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from a four-year college or university or related experience.
- Prior experience in a production coordinator role and understanding of the print production process with a diverse variety of direct mail and collateral projects.
Send your resume today!
"24 Seven and its clients will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance."