Print Production Graphic Designer
Our client is an iconic beauty brand presenting revolutionary skincare solutions for every beauty enthusiast. Their groundbreaking, scientifically-advanced, and on-trend must-haves empower you to feel your most beautiful every day.
In this position, you would be responsible for leading the development and execution of all aspects of print design and production. You would also maintain strong relationships with production vendors and ensure project deliverables are achieved.
• Oversee the creation and completion of print design and production mechanicals, including design, typography, and follow-through
• Establish deliverable timelines; track project progress; ensure project target dates are achieved effectively and efficiently
• Manage strong business relationships with vendors; develop and share printing direction overview for vendors to accurately produce projects
• Provide artwork status with necessary times, including marketing, artwork traffic, and
• Maintain highest quality standards; ensure brand consistency and color management across all projects
• Bachelor’s degree of fine arts, design, or related field
• Production design experience
• Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite