Private Label Cosmetics Sales
Our client is a global cosmetics and skincare manufacturer, offering full turn key production. They work with large beauty conglomerates and indie brands and everything inbetween.
In this role, you will be working with both existing and new color cosmetics clients, from initial concept through to production.
• Manage the business relationship with the client from first contact, development, progression, receipt of specific new product brief to be developed and organization of client communication, updates, and visits
• Brainstorm new projects and product ideas for client pitch
• Liaise with marketing to provide input and feedback on new product ideas
• Strategize product mix for presentation
• Organize collateral marketing materials for product presentations
• Present custom product presentations
• Issue preliminary cost estimates and timelines
• Create Sales Budget
• Establish sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quota
• Projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products.
• Minimum 5 years related work experience in cosmetics sales, marketing, or product development
• Possess strong shade matching skills