Our client is a leading global beauty brand creating the latest cosmetics, skin care, and makeup tools. With their whimsical, high-quality, and on-trend approach, it’s never been easier for every beauty enthusiast to feel their most beautiful every day.
In this role, you would be responsible for overseeing pilot activities and summarizing outcomes and risks. You would also be responsible for implementing process enhancements and reviewing project timelines.
• Manage and coordinate pilot activities at subcontractors; author pilot reports summarizing outcomes and potential risks
• Establish process enhancements and troubleshoot existing processes at identified suppliers; communicate pilot timing and transfer submissions for batch approval to marketing department
• Evaluate pilot defects in partnership with the quality assurance team to establish range boards for production
• Oversee fill weight testing to set product claim weights and filling targets; analyze and authorize manufacturing procedures for all new products
• Develop and fill prototype and stability samples in a laboratory setting; review and approve first production finished goods from product manufacturers
• Review project timelines for process engineering services within the operational departments
• Bachelor’s degree in biology, chemistry, engineering, or related field
• 5 years’ experience
• Knowledge of analytical testing requirements as they relate to the cosmetic industry