Process Improvement Analyst
Our client is an iconic specialty retailer presenting award-winning books, unique home accessories, and cool gifts. Their innovative, on-trend, and modern approach, serves as a top destination to discover the latest must-haves.
In this position, you would be responsible for reviewing processes holistically how it impacts retail operations. You would also be responsible for evaluating existing processes and improving the process, reduction of labor, material cost, and overall productivity.
• Review processes holistically and how it impacts retail operations and evaluate existing processes to improve the process, reduction of labor, material cost, and overall productivity
• Develop and implement processes and partner with process owners or project team members throughout all phases of planning, implementation, and control
• Direct small to medium scale process improvement initiatives and manage the quality and timely completion of each stage of the process improvement effort
• Define the process scope and confirm process improvement maintains direction and achieves objectives
• Bachelor’s degree in engineering or business; master’s degree in industrial engineering or business administration preferred
• 5+ years’ store process improvement experience in a specialty retail environment, applying Six Sigma process improvement
• Six Sigma Green/Black belt certified