Our client is a premier company presenting products and services across the automotive sector. Their groundbreaking, dynamic, and cutting-edge approach distinguish them at the forefront of the industry.
The Process Specialist is responsible for the governance of CTA’s processes, process maps, documentation, knowledgebase documentation and CTA internal SharePoint ensuring that all relevant documentation is organized and up to date.
• Identify, verify, analyze and implement process improvement and process re-design opportunities to improve efficiency and experience.
• Facilitate the design and implementation of new and improved process models and process mapping
and provide technical and analytical support for process improvement initiatives
• Assist in development of new process capabilities and align with various teams, including project management, change management, and communication to ensure milestones are met
• Coordinate with appropriate teams to analyze results and performance and assist in the development and implementation of a best-in-class continuous improvement strategy
• Elicit requirements and drive process change using stakeholder interviews, document analysis, surveys, business analysis and workflow analysis
• Work with other team members and business departments to devise new support material based on the revised processes, to include training, reporting and systems enhancements
• Monitor project risks to foresee and identify potential problems and proactively identify solutions to address in advance
• 5+ years process improvement experience
• Excellent understanding of continuous improvement concepts including Six Sigma, Lean, and value stream mapping
• Experience designing and implementing a framework of continuous improvement in a matrixed organization
• Experience of designing remediation plans to address productivity and efficiency issues, and track record of following through to ensure closure
• Demonstrated ability to set-up, facilitate and lead process improvement sessions with a range of business stakeholders
• Proficient with Microsoft Project, Visio, Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint